It’s summer time, and that means it’s time to go on a beach holiday. You might be looking for the perfect Goa beach to spend your vacation at, but how do you choose? In this blog, we’ll take a look at the top beaches in Goa as well as some of their best features so that you can pick the one that will be perfect for your stay
Brief Introduction to Goa
Goa is a state in southwestern India, located on the western coast of the country. The state is bounded by Maharashtra to the north, Karnataka to the east and south, and Gujarat to the west. The state has a coastline of 595 km and is home to several popular tourist destinations, including Anjuna,and Palolem beach.
How to get to the beaches and when to visit
If you’re looking for a relaxing beach holiday in Goa, you’ll want to check out some of the best beaches in the state. You can find these beaches by either driving or taking a bus.
To get to some of the best beaches in Goa, you will need to take a bus. The best way to do this is to take a bus from Margao or Ponda. Both buses have stations near the beaches. Bus tickets cost around Rs 100 and the journey takes around one and a half hours.
If you want to visit the beaches without having to take a bus, you can also drive there. The best way to do this is to drive from Margao or Ponda. However, this will require hiring a car or renting an SUV. Driving costs around Rs 400 per day and the journey takes around two hours.
whichever option you choose, make sure that you visit some of Goa’s most beautiful beaches. They’ll be worth it!
Beach tips and precautions
When planning your beach holiday in Goa, it is important to be aware of the Beach tips and precautions that will ensure your holiday is safe and enjoyable. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
– Always swim in designated areas and follow the beach safety guidelines set out by the state government. These guidelines include swimming between the red and yellow flags erected by the beach authorities.
– Beware of strong waves and currents near cliffs and rocks, which can sweep you far from shore. Never dive into deep water without first checking with local lifeguards.
– If you are feeling unwell, drink plenty of fluids and head for the nearest hospital. Do not swim if you have diarrhoea or fever; these conditions make swimming difficult and dangerous.
Accommodation ideas And Transportation
1. There are many accommodation ideas in Goa for a mere breathtaking holiday beach experience, but here are some of the best:
– stay on a farmhouse with direct access to the beach – this is a truly unique experience and you’ll get to see the local lifestyle up close. There are also plenty of other farmstay options in Goa if you’re not interested in staying on a farm.
– stay in a villa with private beach access – these villas offer great views and stunning surroundings, making them perfect for luxury relaxation. If you’re looking for something more active, there are also plenty of resorts that have their own private beaches.
– stay in a coastal town like Calangute or Anjuna – both of these towns have a lively nightlife and plenty of restaurants and bars. They’re also only a short drive from some of the best beaches in Goa.
2. Transportation around Goa is easy and convenient, so there’s no need to worry about where to eat or drink while you’re vacationing here. The local transport system is efficient and inexpensive, so you can easily get around town without spending too much money.
Top 7 Beaches in Goa
If you’re looking for a place to relax and take in the stunning beauty of the Indian coastline, then you’ll want to add Goa to your travel plans! Here are 7 of the best beaches in Goa for you to explore:
- North Goa
If you’re looking for a beautiful beach to relax on in Goa, check out North Goa. This beach is known for its crystal clear waters and stunning white sand beaches. You’ll also find plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy while you’re there.
If you’re looking for a bit more action, South Goa is the place for you. This beach is known for its lively nightlife and crystal clear waters. You’ll also find plenty of activities to keep you busy, including scuba diving, parasailing, and jet skiing.
- South Goa
South Goa is a beautiful beach destination that offers plenty of options for visitors. There are several beaches in South Goa that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and scuba diving.
Baga is a beautiful beach located in Goa. It is known for its clear waters, white sand beaches, and lush greenery.
If you’re looking for a beautiful, secluded beach to relax on in Goa, head to Anjuna. This beach is perfect for those who want to get away from it all, and the surrounding area is full of shops, restaurants, and bars that won’t disturb your peace.
Anjuna also has some of the best surfing in Goa, so be sure to check out some of the waves while you’re there. If you’re not into surfing, there are plenty of other things to do in this beautiful area. You can explore the shops and restaurants near the beach, or take a walk down to the river and enjoy a peaceful sunset.
Arambol is a beautiful beach in Goa that offers great views of the Arabian Sea. The sand is clean and the water is clear. It’s also a good place to swim, as the waves are gentle. There are several restaurants and cafes near Arambol beach, making it easy to get refreshments or lunch.
If you’re looking for a beach that offers stunning views, then look no further than Palolem Beach in Goa. This beach is located on the west coast of India and is known for its crystal clear waters and white sand beaches.
Palolem Beach also offers plenty of activities for visitors to enjoy. There are several restaurants and bars located on the beach, as well as a number of shops that sell souvenirs and local food. If you’re looking for a place to relax, then Palolem Beach is definitely the place for you.
Overall, Palolem Beach is an amazing beach that offers stunning views and plenty of activities to keep you busy. If you’re planning a trip to Goa, be sure to include it on your list of destinations.
If you’re looking for a beach that features stunning ocean views and warm, clear waters, look no further than Morjim. This secluded beach is located in the state of Goa and offers visitors plenty of activities to keep them busy.
There are plenty of restaurants and bars located near Morjim beach, so you can enjoy a relaxing meal or refreshing drink while taking in the sights and sounds of the ocean. The beach also features beautiful white sand and plenty of sun loungers for visitors to take advantage of.
If you’re looking for something more active, Morjim is also home to several water sports activities. You can enjoy kayaking, windsurfing, and snorkeling among other activities. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even try out scuba diving.
Whatever activity you choose to do at Morjim beach, make sure to take advantage of its stunning ocean views.
Goa is a popular tourist destination in India and rightfully so. The state has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country, and KHAINN STAYS has put together a list of the 7 best beaches in Goa for you to explore. Whether you’re looking for an intimate beach where you can swim and relax or one that offers more activities like surfing and diving, KHAINN STAYS has got them all. So whether you’re planning your next vacation or just want to escape from everyday life, these 7 beaches are sure to please.